Friday, May 26, 2006

tat blonde-hair huaxian guy xDDD

phew.

just came back home from 'work'
was so bored at sch coz there's nth to do.
there's tis reflection thing.
one of the qns was 'wat personal achievements tat u targeted'
n i wrote 'grow taller'
DIAO -___-
n jie kang was laughing at me x(

den need to wash the classroom.
everyone was in a mess.
run here run there dunno do wat stuffs
n left only a few ppl wash the classroom >.<

went hpv after sch.
stupid 188 bus didnt stop at my bus-stop even though i pressed the bell lots of time.
den needed to walk a long way back to hpv >.<
was damn angry at the bus driver.
is he blind or deaf?????
damn him lar.

reached the restaurant.
was late for 'work' as the tour grp has gone
n all the plates was kept alr.
shouted out loud bcoz i was angry.
found out tat there was still customers
n got myself scolded >.<

den my sis told me to mop the floor (( wet parts ))
i attituded coz i still angry.
one of the ang-moh customer ask me sis " ur sis ah? attitude ah. " x(((
damn him larrrrrrrr....
but i cant scold him coz he doesnt noe my current situation >.<

3++ he came again xDDDD
was very scared coz i was sitting there alone playing one of the 'arcade' machines.
almost all of the huaxian guys were looking at me playing >.<
he was watching too -////-
den i was too scared n i died (( in the game ))

went to the counter coz i had nth to do.
heard my mum talking to ah gong " help tis xiao di (( ah boy )) change money. "
coz he wanted to play the 'arcade' game too.
he's standing bside me somemore -screams >.<
he even walked into my path when i was walking to my uncle's car.
n my uncle was like " wooo. you yuan fen wor. (( there's fate )) "
LOL

he went back to work after awhile.
SO SIAN!
haas. gtg le.
tata~ xDDDD

No comments: